Thursday, February 6, 2014

practicing giving thanks, every day



A group of friends and I decided to start a 40 day gratitude challenge on February 1st - challenging ourselves to post at least one thing we are grateful for each day. The idea is that as we each focus on the things in our lives that we are thankful for we will discover inner wells of grace and positivity. I have participated in a gratitude circle before and it was life changing to find myself filled with positivity and grace almost against my own will. 

You can  participate in the Gratitude Circle by joining me on twitter where I am posting daily things I am grateful for - like the fact that my daughter is a reader! Or that my husband picked up groceries for the family! Find me on twitter here:@daslael

And thank you for reading this!




No comments:

Post a Comment