Monday, May 12, 2014

joy and fun : free stuff to do # 1 - libraries rule!


I've been focusing on how to save money a lot since I started the blog - but I want you to have a great life too. And I want you to know they aren't mutually exclusive. The only joy in your life isn't from spending - honest. There are amazing things to do that are free - everywhere, no matter where you live. So with that in mind, I'll be posting free things to do! Free!

First off: go get a library card. There you are: free books, free CDs, free movies.

Also: free activities! 

Writing workshops, rhyme time for toddlers, musicians, events, you name it.

There is also a reading challenge every summer for kids - with prizes! A cool book bag, stickers, journals, fun stuff! (also: free)




Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment