Wednesday, April 12, 2017

joy and fun : free stuff to do # 6 - Hobbies!!

Have a hobby


Honestly - have a hobby.


This is a great way to spend time doing something you love that doesn't cost a ton. I do suggest you select a hobby that isn't crazy expensive - so maybe don't have 'race sailboats' as your hobby.

Some great ideas for hobbies that are affordable and fun!
  • Take photos
  • Knit 
  • Sew 
  • Create a podcast
  • Blog 
  • Play a musical instrument 
  • Learn a language 
  • Hike 
  • Book Club 
  • Bike 
  • Walk 

I also recommend joining a group if like minded folks who share your hobby - so I meet with a knitting group weekly. I love talking yarn, projects, knitting and laughing each week! I have friends that meet in a local coffee shop to practice French. Another loves to hike and has a very complete hiking blog  - check it out: http://bahiker.com/.





No comments:

Post a Comment